1965 Series 1 Jaguar E-type 4.2 FHC
This Jaguar went through a chassis up restoration in our workshops several years ago.
It comes with a thorough photographic record of the restoration, along with over £70,000 worth of bills.
Major upgrades to the car consist of:
- uprated front brakes with vented disks and 3 pot calipers.
- The suspension has uprated and fully adjustable shock absorbers front and rear, assisting front coil springs and adjustable torsion bars.
- It benefits from polyurethane suspension mounting bushes and solid steering rack mounts.
- The drivetrain consists of a mildly uprated 4.2 engine with the later more reliable water and cooling system.
- The gearbox is the later fully synchromesh 4 speed box driving an uprated limited-slip differential.
Externally The car sits on racing D-type style wheels with wide 205 tyres. The car is finished in British racing Green with sage green leather interior.
This E-type has had a wide range of subtle modifications making it drive, and handle fantastically while making it smooth and reliable.
If you would like to know more about this car or wish to arrange a test drive then please Contact Us.