This Stag came to us for finishing after its original owner was no longer able to complete the rebuild.
It had been dry stored for many years so no metal work was needed, the body is straight and completely rust free.
- It had a full bare metal re-spray and all the bright work has been re-chromed.
- A new dark blue carpet set has been fitted with new seat foams and door cards.
- Mechanically it has had the cylinder heads rebuilt and converted to unleaded.
- An uprated water pump fitted with a new radiator and hoses.
- A gearbox overhaul has been carried out with a new gearbox cooler and pipes.
- New brakes all round and stainless exhaust system.
- The list goes on…
With a genuine 64000 miles on the clock and 12 months MOT, it drives and looks like new and would be excellent for touring.